Powers & Abilities
- Super Strength: Solmun can easily overpower mortals, angels, and lesser demons.
- Super Senses: Solmun can detect other beings and know what and who they are.
- Immortality: Solmun can potentially live forever and is not affected by age or diseases.
- Reincarnation: When killed, Solmun is reborn in the Dark Abyss.
- Pyrokinesis: Solmun can generate and manipulate the element of fire.
- Electrokinesis: Solmun can generate and manipulate the element of lightning.
- Dark Magic: Solmun possess powerful dark magic.
- Telepathy: Solmun can communicate telepathically.
- Telekinesis: Solmun can move objects or people with a gesture.
- Terrakinesis: Solmun can cause the ground to shutter with their presense.
- Teleportation: Within his Abyssal domain, Solmun can teleport.
- Pathokinesis: Solmun can make another fall into a pit of their own rage.
- Higher Beings: Archdukes can be killed by entities with equal or greater power
- Light Magic: Light magic can weaken archdukes and eventually kill them.