Emir looks like a tall man in his forties with a muscular build, black hair, and white eyes. His armor is entirely a breastplate in golden colored with a blue toga.
Fair and impartial in all matters, Emir is always willing to fight for what he believes in and has no problem with the body count. Unlike most other deities, Emir is no interested in sexual relations with others, instead, he is busy with his duty.
Powers & Abilities
- Super Strength: As a god, Emir is capable of overpowering lesser beings like archangels, archdukes, and others.
- Super Senses: Emir is capable of perceiving other magical beings, and has greatly enhanced sight, smell, hearing, and taste.
- Magic: Emir, as a god, possesses immensely powerful magical which typically varies from god to god.
- Immortality: Emir is immune to aging and most diseases. Deities can potentially live forever if not killed.
- Power Granting: As a god, Emir is capable of granting followers lesser versions of their powers.
- Conjuration: As a god, Emir is capable of manipulating magical energies in order to create objects, weapons, or new species or races.
- Electrokinesis: Emir can generate and manipulate electricity.
- Teleportation: Emir can use lightning to teleport from one location to another.
- Divinity: Enchanted objects or spells powered by divine magic are capable of harming and killing deities. Since angels were created by a god, the magic of the demons was enhanced by the deities, and the nephilem are blood-related, they are capable of doing deities harm.
- Longbow & Arrows: Emir is equipped with an enchanted longbow and arrows that are capable of acting as conduits for his powers.