Chalia appears as a beautiful woman in her early thirties, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair features two braids with blue ribbons that reaches down her back.
Chalia often wears priest-like outfits with long sleeves and a blue and golden headdress.
Vicious on the battlefield, Chalia fights to defend the families and loved ones of all her worshippers and her own kin. Proud, strong, and cunning, Chalia manages to run circles around even the most devious of demons.
Despite her own prowess in combat, she cares little for it and would prefer to keep to her initial task of comforting families in dire need and to help her worshippers make families of their own.
Powers & Abilities
- Super Strength: As a god, Chalia is capable of overpowering lesser beings like archangels, archdukes, and others.
- Super Senses: Chalia is capable of perceiving other magical beings, and has greatly enhanced sight, smell, hearing, and taste.
- Magic: Chalia, as a god, possesses immensely powerful magical which typically varies from god to god.
- Immortality: Chalia is immune to aging and most diseases. Deities can potentially live forever if not killed.
- Power Granting: As a god, Chalia is capable of granting followers lesser versions of their powers.
- Conjuration: As a god, Chalia is capable of manipulating magical energies in order to create objects, weapons, or new species or races.
- Pathokinesis: Chalia can create bonds between two or more individuals.
- Divinity: Enchanted objects or spells powered by divine magic are capable of harming and killing deities. Since angels were created by a god, the magic of the demons was enhanced by the deities, and the nephilem are blood-related, they are capable of doing deities harm.
- Shortsword & Shield: Chalia is equipped with a shortsword and shield.