Archdukes are the most powerful demons in existence as well as the leadership of their species. Once a demonic entity reaches a specific point of magical energies, they gain the abilities that allow them to become archdukes but few make it to this point.
The first of the archdukes came into existence after the deities first arrival, who would proceed to alter the magical energies of the Dark Abyss in order to create focal points to stabilize the demon species. Due to their violent an destructive nature, however, caused them to rebel and cast out the deities.
With the departure of the deities, a new breed of demons would eventually form in order to contact the demons, these were the archdukes. The archdukes would go about carving out their own domains within the Dark Abyss and forming their own powerbase.
Powers & Abilities
- Super Strength: Archdukes can easily overpower mortals, angels, and lesser demons.
- Super Senses: Archdukes can detect other beings and know what and who they are.
- Immortality: Archdukes can potentially live forever and is not affected by age or diseases.
- Reincarnation: When killed, Archdukes are reborn in the Dark Abyss. Archduke typically spawn 4-6 new demon souls.
- Pyrokinesis: Archdukes can generate and manipulate the element of fire.
- Electrokinesis: Archdukes can generate and manipulate the element of lightning.
- Dark Magic: Archdukes possess powerful dark magic.
- Telepathy: Archdukes can communicate telepathically.
- Telekinesis: Archdukes can move objects or people with a gesture.
- Terrakinesis: Archdukes can cause the ground to shutter with their presense.
- Teleportation: Within their Abyssal domain, Archdukes can teleport.
- Higher Beings: Archdukes can be killed by entities with equal or greater power
- Light Magic: Light magic can weaken archdukes and eventually kill them.